The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only. Participate at your own risk.
- Make sure you exercise in a light area, with enough free space around you. Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely.
- If you feel dizzy, light headed, faint or if you experience any other discomforts, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during and/or after your workout. Exercise within your limits. Never force or strain. Seek attention and advise as appropriate.
- Before any workout you should stretch to warm up and cool down afterwards. Not warming up, cooling down and stretching properly might result in personal injury. You should avoid alcohol and drugs before practice. Also no heavy meals for two hours before workout. Keep yourself hydrated before during and after your yoga pratice.
- We do not recommend that you attempt any of these poses or yoga excercises without suitable experience and supervision. We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before attempting any excercise and particularly yoga, to ensure that you do not injure yourself. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This site may not be tailored to match your physical and mental health.We accept no liablity whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- While The Yoga Universe uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Yoga Universe cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website
Limit of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, The Yoga Universe will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. In no event shall The Yoga Universe be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to content available on the website, neither The Yoga Universe nor any of its employees or agents makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by The Yoga Universe. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Yoga Universe, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.